Into The Dark Unknown
A Belgian Style ‘Royal’ Stout
This is Infinite’s version of what some would refer to as a Russian Imperial Stout; but since we brew all ‘Belgian Inspired’ beers, this is our version of a dark, rich stout. The beer is dark; just as total darkness is. At first glance many fear it, but with a slight chance with the aroma, fears start to subside and are replaced with a strong urging to enter the darkness. This is an extremely complex beer brewed with numerous malts and loads of hops to ‘tame’ the rich malt character. Smell, Taste, Enjoy!
- Appearance – Black as Night – Opaque
- Aroma – Rich dark malt with nice chocolate notes, dark fruits, roast nuts, cocoa and mild oak.
- Flavor – follows the aroma with deep flavors of roast malt, chocolate, figs, and light oak. Complex
- Mouthfeel – full bodied, smooth and creamy, light velvet carbonation with residual malt and cocoa sweetness.
- Finish – lingering, refreshing.