We are proud to announce our outstanding witbier, Witfinite, has won the silver medal in the Best Florida Beer Professional Championship, the most prestigious professional beer competition in the state of Florida.
Founded in 2002, Best Florida Beer aids in the development and promotion of both home and commercial Florida brewers, their craft beers and the community of brewing enthusiasts. Winners were announced at the Annual Brewer’s Ball held at Water Works Park in Tampa earlier this month.
Witfinite is IAW’s traditional Belgian style ‘white’ beer brewed with a large percentage of wheat along with Belgium barley malt and spiced with coriander, and bitter orange peel. Check out the full profile below.
- Appearance – slight cloudiness and pours with a nice fluffy white head.
- Aromas – Wheat, herbs, light spices and a slight citrus character.
- Flavor – Ultra smooth with a blending of all the above characteristics.
- Mouthfeel – Wonderfully smooth.
- Finish – Nice lingering spicy wheat flavor.
Stop by today to taste this award-winning brew!