ABV – 9%
Infinite’s Imperial Coffee Stout is big, bold, and surprisingly balanced. With its extremely dark appearance, most are initially nervous to taste. A rich coffee aroma eases the fear, and is followed by flavors of rich dark malts, mild chocolate notes, and the contributing blend of coffee flavors. This is an extremely complex beer brewed with numerous malts and loads of hops to ‘tame’ the rich malt character. Smell, Taste, Enjoy!
- Appearance – Black as Night – Opaque
- Aroma – Rich dark malt with nice chocolate notes, roast nuts, cocoa and coffee.
- Flavor – Follows the aroma with deep flavors of roast malt, chocolate, coconut , coffee.
- Mouthfeel – Full bodied, smooth and creamy, light velvet carbonation with residual malt and cocoa sweetness.
- Finish – lingering, refreshing.
Available on Draft and in 4 packs of 375 ml Bottles.